Rent from STORENT
You can apply for industrial equipment rental by:
- Creating and processing a rental application on the STORENT portal.
- Coming to a STORENT rental site.
Renting on the STORENT portal At our portal, you can save time with the simple rental application form. Your data will be saved by the portal, so you can easily apply later and receive your discounts every time.
1. Look up, compare and select the necessary equipment from our catalogue.
2. Enter product rental data.
3. Fill out the request form and confirm.
4. Await price offer confirmation. If you have enquired about the price in your request, STORENT’s offer will be sent to you via e-mail. Please evaluate the price offer and give us your response.
5. Receive the equipment. Approve the booking and head to the specified rental point for your equipment. At the STORENT rental site, the individual receiving the equipment must present their passport or driver’s license.
Required documents: A current cooperation agreement with STORENT, or a signed draft cooperation agreement received from STORENT (if the receiving individual does not have signatory power, a power of attorney signed by a signatory official is also necessary).
Registering the rental at a rental site
You can make a request at any of our rental sites.
To register the rental and receive equipment, the company’s representative must bring a customer card. A customer card is provided with a rental agreement (the company’s representative must present a power of attorney for concluding an agreement with STORENT). Upon receiving rental equipment, please present your passport or driver’s licence and confirmation of signatory power from the company. To accelerate the document processing, please have the signed original documents necessary for receipt of the rental delivered to STORENT ahead of time. STORENT reserves the right to require a security deposit, which is fully refunded once the equipment is returned and all obligations are fulfilled.
In order to register a rental and receive equipment, an individual must bring their customer card. If you have no customer card, please present your passport. STORENT reserves the right to require a security deposit, which is fully refunded once the equipment is returned and all obligations are fulfilled.